By using these timeline features in combination with our player API you can do some pretty cool things. For example, increase your customers' video watching experience by letting the video interact with the page it is embedded on.
Curious? I've created a demo page to show how this could work. Go ahead, open my interactive video demo page and click around a bit.
- Add a "buy now" button on any product shown in the video which integrates with your e-commerce system
- Track your visitor and show different form elements based on what point your user is in his or her costumer journey
- Show ads on the surrounding page about keywords from the video
- Keep score of a quiz or game within the video
- Show related video's about the current topic at any moment in the video
- Show related twitter feeds, Facebook comments etc.
- The possibilities are endless. If you can think of it, it's probably possible.