Business Development Manager - Hilversum
We are an internationally operating software company. With great passion for our profession, we build an Online Video Platform completely in-house that’s used by large organisations worldwide. Due to the continued growth of our business, we’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Media Solutions team at our Hilversum office.
The ideal candidate possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and has an in-depth knowledge of the digital publishing and advertising ecosystem. You have a positive approach towards problem solving and a keen ability to spot and act on opportunities. The role is commercial, though a passion for and hands-on approach towards tech are essential attributes to be successful. You'll work in the Dutch office, but your colleagues in the Media Solutions team are all English, that's why fluency in English is a must.
- Developing new client relationships and building your own network of customers, with a focus on digital publishers in Western, Southern and Eastern Europe.
- Negotiate contracts and achieve sales targets.
- Leveraging the Blue Billywig solutions against competitors.
- Drive the success of Blue Billywig’s current clients and understanding their business needs.
- Strengthen and grow client relationships through constant communication and new solutions for media owner’s content and advertising strategies.
- Plan and execution of client needs on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with internal teams and optimise productivity.
- Proactively manage your own schedule in order to meet monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue objectives.
- Identify best practices and market trends and acting upon them.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluent in English (you'll be working in a team with English speaking colleagues) with another European language is beneficial.
- 2-5 years of digital advertising experience, preferably in a sales / account management role.
- Strong existing network within the digital advertising market, with a focus on the publisher side.
- Knowledge of the video advertising market is a must, particularly publisher revenue streams such as instream and outstream advertising.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Proficient with Google Workspace.
- Passionate about technology and video.
- Willingness to travel regularly in Europe
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Aptitude, flexibility and desire to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package and bonus structure.
- Work within a team of experienced media professionals.
- Informal, open and creative work environment.
- Scope for personal development.
- The potential to work abroad.
- Attractive additional benefits such as a company phone, laptop and a compensation plan for lunches.
- Pension plan.
- Social environment in The Netherlands.
Founded in the Netherlands in 2006, with offices in Stockholm and Singapore, Blue Billywig is the Leading European Video platform, enabling effortless management, hosting, publishing, analysis and monetisation of publisher content. The platform offers extensive possibilities for your videos, such as a customisable video player, instream and outstream advertising solutions, live streaming, interactivity and 360º video.
Apply for this job
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com Attn. Kevin Fox